Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Be Yourself!

Here is to being the only person you are really able to be - YOURSELF. 

When you get clear on who you are, and you know that is your truth - then you are able to finally allow your inner self to radiate outward in your outer world. If you do not yet know who YOU are, then why not do some digging and try to figure that out?

I can hear some people thinking - how do I sort out who I am? Well first you have to be really honest with yourself. You can do that by truly asking your self - does this that I am doing, working with, connecting with or otherwise, resonate with who I am? For instance you might have an addiction to say coffee or sugar - and everytime you eat it, you feel icky for doing so. If that is the case, then coffee or sugar is probably not who you truly are. I know we all get addicted to things, it is the nature of being human but we really do not need to be. We can ask ourselves, and not our minds, but our hearts and higher self - does this (insert thing, addiction, person etc.) really make me feel good? Is is helping me in some way? Is it hindering me some way?

Self examination is a difficult thing for most people, I understand that. It is not always easy to look at my own self, but I can tell you through experience when taking an unemotional, no-mind, heartfelt approach to my life - I have come to great conclusions about myself and how I can better myself by letting go of something that does not serve my highest spirit and that in itself is pretty powerful. Stepping into the space that you do not need to be anything someone else wants you to be - but who YOU want you to be, releasing the things we are addicted to - allows you to be the real you.

Don't be afraid to set boundaries and tell people no, if something doesn't resonate with you - it is that simple - no. If you feel pressured to do something you do not want to, saying no is the healthiest thing for everyone involved and it helps you to feel empowered. You do not have to say no in an angry or negative way, being loving and kind (if that is who you are) is perfectly acceptable in saying no to someone.

Also do not be afraid to march to the beat of your own drum or blaze your own path ~ there is a lot to be said for the person that does that and truly knows who they are on the inside!

I am me, honest, loving and happy - who are you?!

Something to ponder over. :)

Love & Blessings, Starlene Breiter
http://www.RocksAndReiki.com 


No comments:

Welcome to my Blog!


My name is Starlene, thanks for visiting my blog!

I like to write about different metaphysical topics such as astrology, reiki, love, gemstone & crystals, how to live an inspired life and other spiritual topics. I own several websites that you can check out under the links to the side of the blog.
I am a full time self-taught entrepreneur. I teach Reiki, offer intuitive readings, an a professional astrologer, I give astrological consultations. I am a metaphysical gemologist and a jewelery designer.

I also have a radio show about these kinds of things that you can tune in to! Basically my work online is similar to one of those crystal-metaphysical shops that you find around town, only I do it all online!

Feel free to comment on my blog and or contact me if you have any questions about the things I write about. I am not an expert on everything but I do know a lot of things about many subjects. It has been my passion in life to explore and understand the metaphysical world and in doing so I share some of what I have learned through this blog!


Welcome and Namaste, Starlene Breiter RMT