Monday, January 14, 2013

Spider Webs

Have you ever watched a spider spin its web?

I have.

It is an extraordinary thing to stand somewhere and just watch as the little guy (or girl) spins its web and creates such an intricate piece of art that it uses to live on and feed from.

To the spider, this web is utilitarian ~ and necessary to be able to sustain itself by catching other insects in it and laying its eggs and spawning other spiders. To some humans, spiders are a nuisance and we tare down their homes and make our surroundings more "beautiful".

To me, I think spiders can teach us a thing or two about allowing our creative spirit to just flow and sustain us because unless we are living our passion, then our work isn't usually our passion. Sometimes the passion that comes out isn't work for us even, rather just passion, in some creative way.

Much like the spider probably does not realize that it is creating art to sustain itself - we as the creative spirits that we are, do that through our own inspiration, play and work. Now you might be thinking, well what is so artistic about an accountant - ask someone that doesn't know the magic of numbers and you will find out.

We all have our niche, our web, our own unique and beautiful way of expressing ourselves and I believe it is up to us to find out what that is and get creating our own web!

Namaste ~Starlene Breiter RMT
http://www.RockStarAstrologer.com




No comments:

Welcome to my Blog!


My name is Starlene, thanks for visiting my blog!

I like to write about different metaphysical topics such as astrology, reiki, love, gemstone & crystals, how to live an inspired life and other spiritual topics. I own several websites that you can check out under the links to the side of the blog.
I am a full time self-taught entrepreneur. I teach Reiki, offer intuitive readings, an a professional astrologer, I give astrological consultations. I am a metaphysical gemologist and a jewelery designer.

I also have a radio show about these kinds of things that you can tune in to! Basically my work online is similar to one of those crystal-metaphysical shops that you find around town, only I do it all online!

Feel free to comment on my blog and or contact me if you have any questions about the things I write about. I am not an expert on everything but I do know a lot of things about many subjects. It has been my passion in life to explore and understand the metaphysical world and in doing so I share some of what I have learned through this blog!


Welcome and Namaste, Starlene Breiter RMT