Monday, November 5, 2012

Infinity

I love how the Universe operates. 

When you release something that has worn out its use, you learned all the lessons you could from it - whatever it is. You are left wide open to infinite possibilities and are given many beautiful prospects 
right in front of yourself.




It is always important to take inventory of things we have around us, including physical things, like clothes, unwanted furniture, old thought patterns, old relationships that have run their course, lingering fears or doubts -- and goodness known what else we have "stashed away" - skeletons in the closet...~ and astrology helps us to understand those patterns and the infinity that is part of all of us.

If it serves no purpose anymore, bless it, thank it - and give it away - out with the old - just wait for the new, it is coming - you will see!
♥ ~Starlene Breiter

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog!


My name is Starlene, thanks for visiting my blog!

I like to write about different metaphysical topics such as astrology, reiki, love, gemstone & crystals, how to live an inspired life and other spiritual topics. I own several websites that you can check out under the links to the side of the blog.
I am a full time self-taught entrepreneur. I teach Reiki, offer intuitive readings, an a professional astrologer, I give astrological consultations. I am a metaphysical gemologist and a jewelery designer.

I also have a radio show about these kinds of things that you can tune in to! Basically my work online is similar to one of those crystal-metaphysical shops that you find around town, only I do it all online!

Feel free to comment on my blog and or contact me if you have any questions about the things I write about. I am not an expert on everything but I do know a lot of things about many subjects. It has been my passion in life to explore and understand the metaphysical world and in doing so I share some of what I have learned through this blog!


Welcome and Namaste, Starlene Breiter RMT