Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Business Is Prosperous


My Business Is Prosperous

I got the inspiration for today's blog from a little affirmation card that came from one of Louise Hay's affirmation decks. I love the simplicity of the message but at the same time you can take it to many levels and apply it to your life in general.

So the affirmation on the card goes like this:

My Business is Prosperous

I rejoice in other people's successes because I know there is plenty for everyone.

What comes to my mind after the initial warm fuzzy feeling I get after reading the card is:

The thoughts that we put our focus on.
In my last blog, I spoke about keeping your thoughts on the positive side of things and manifesting yourself prosperity. This takes it to another level, a level outside yourself. Because, sure, that affirmation works for me ----> And it works for YOU too!

It has been my experience through social networking websites and getting myself out there through my radio show, my websites, Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Blogger, etc... Whatever sort of venue that I put myself on to meet others.

A simple rule is: the more I connect, network and communicate with other successful people ---- the more successful I become.

I think a lot of this has to do with how confident and positive you really feel about yourself.

I can tell you, I have a girlfriend that I have known for a million (in internet time) years... and she and I both make jewelery, we both pretty much started to sell our jewelery in our businesses at the same time. Through our connecting with others, and us helping one another out with ideas, brainstorming, positive reinforcement or just being there for the other - BOTH of our jewelery businesses are thriving and we BOTH have more clients all the time because of this. The whole worry about someone "taking" your business - has no place in an attitude that says we rejoice in other's successes --- because if you start to think like that. You will look for reasons to feel like that, and therefore create a moment of seeing that.

I could give you a good example of what I mean here.

So my girlfriend (I am gonna pimp her store out at the end of this blog too) Sloan is her name, she and I have our little Facebook pages of our shops on Facebook and someone that has been a client of mine sees her page and meets her. Then my client buys something from her too...

Now I could look at that two different ways. I could think to myself (which I totally don't)
"Wow, that client of mine went to Sloan and could have bought something from me - I lost a sale."
:(

Or

I could look at it like this (which is often how the story goes)...
"Wow, that client of mine went to Sloan and got something from her -- oh and it was that garnet ring I was eyeballing!! Lucky girls, they both are, I am glad they connected with one another!"
:)

"...Oh and, look ---- one of Sloan's clients just bought something from ME!"

See, it is your perception in the whole idea of this scene I just shared with you. I think that Sloan's client would have probably bought something from me either way --- I really think when people shop they feel a connection to a certain thing, or they don't --- so it is not about you or someone else as much as it is about what the shopper is looking for. Besides - there is no room for "loosing a sale" because before you know it --- The Universe pays you back!

Now I do want to point out that perception is an energy, its an energy of thought. If you are perceiving the world in a worry, fear, loss, stressful way. Then quite simply, that is what you are going to see. If you perceive the world as an abundant place for many people to be prosperous, and lots of prosperity for all, then quite simply - that is what you are going to see --- and --- therefore ---- BECOME!

So ask yourself next time you see someone succeeding at what they do (or even at what you do too) How can I pat that person on the back and congratulate them? And how can I allow that happy energy for another inspire me to be the great and inspiring person that - I AM?!

See, it goes right back to having that inner confidence!

Instead of spending your energy in a negative or worrisome way - maybe look for a buddy that you can connect with, and continue your journey of prosperity with!

Thanks Sloan's ~ My sweet and ever LOVED Spirit~Sister,,, for allowing me to share a little of ourselves with others. I get lots of business questions, and although I am not a business advisor - I can see many principles that you and I naturally do, could help just about anyone in their work!

So check out Sloan's ~ Celtic Crossing Etsy Shop
And of course Fan her page on Facebook!

Love and Much Prosperous Success to ALL!!!
Starlene Breiter RMT

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog!


My name is Starlene, thanks for visiting my blog!

I like to write about different metaphysical topics such as astrology, reiki, love, gemstone & crystals, how to live an inspired life and other spiritual topics. I own several websites that you can check out under the links to the side of the blog.
I am a full time self-taught entrepreneur. I teach Reiki, offer intuitive readings, an a professional astrologer, I give astrological consultations. I am a metaphysical gemologist and a jewelery designer.

I also have a radio show about these kinds of things that you can tune in to! Basically my work online is similar to one of those crystal-metaphysical shops that you find around town, only I do it all online!

Feel free to comment on my blog and or contact me if you have any questions about the things I write about. I am not an expert on everything but I do know a lot of things about many subjects. It has been my passion in life to explore and understand the metaphysical world and in doing so I share some of what I have learned through this blog!


Welcome and Namaste, Starlene Breiter RMT