Sunday, August 29, 2010

Money, Money, Money!!!

Want to know how to make more money, be more prosperous and feel worthy? There are a couple simple steps to get you moving in that direction --- read on to learn how simple it truly is!

----------------------------------------------------------

Of course the title of this blog caught your eye, most of us are looking to have more money in our lives! Have you ever read anything by T. Harv Elker? He is a wonderful author that is inspiring and helpful in teaching one to use those inspirations. One of this thought's and ideas that I love I wanted to share with all of you here...

Decide you're worthy.

If you say you're worthy, you are. If you say you're not worthy, you're not.

Either way you'll grow into your story.

I liked this thought for several reasons. I find that a lot of people that come to me for intuitive readings or guidance are stuck in this rut of feeling they are not good enough or they are not worthy of things, whether that be success, money, happiness, love or whatever. Some people have even said to me, how do you do it? How do I make myself worthy?

Well for one I start off with saying it, even if you don'™t believe it at first, say it! Affirmations are funny like that, we don't usually believe them at first or well, quite frankly, we wouldn't need them in the first place if we did, right?'

So say it, keep saying it.

I am worthy.

Then you start to do the things that make you feel confident and secure in what you are worthy of. If you want to be worthy of success you need to start taking a stand and believing in yourself. To be quite blunt and truthful no one is going to do it for you, so if you choose to be worthy then you are. If you choose not to be then you won'™t be.

Make good choices, because whatever you chose to be - you are.

I choose to be worthy, how about you?

((hugs))

Rev. Starlene Breiter RMT

http://www.starlenebreiter.com

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog!


My name is Starlene, thanks for visiting my blog!

I like to write about different metaphysical topics such as astrology, reiki, love, gemstone & crystals, how to live an inspired life and other spiritual topics. I own several websites that you can check out under the links to the side of the blog.
I am a full time self-taught entrepreneur. I teach Reiki, offer intuitive readings, an a professional astrologer, I give astrological consultations. I am a metaphysical gemologist and a jewelery designer.

I also have a radio show about these kinds of things that you can tune in to! Basically my work online is similar to one of those crystal-metaphysical shops that you find around town, only I do it all online!

Feel free to comment on my blog and or contact me if you have any questions about the things I write about. I am not an expert on everything but I do know a lot of things about many subjects. It has been my passion in life to explore and understand the metaphysical world and in doing so I share some of what I have learned through this blog!


Welcome and Namaste, Starlene Breiter RMT