Sunday, April 13, 2008

Healing Properties of Emerald

Emerald is green in color ranging from a bright crystal to a smaller cloudy crystal. Emerald's are often times faceted into jewelry which can be quite expensive but rough emeralds are readily available. Emerald is green beryl, an aluminum beryllium silicate mineral.

Emerald is known as the "
stone of successful love". It promotes partnerships and domestic bliss. When placed in ones environment is can help to assist in calming the emotions. It promotes unity, successful relationships and friendships. Emerald keeps balance in any partnership and if it changes color it is said to signal unfaithfulness.

Emerald is helpful in enhancing ones memory and stimulates mental capacity. It will combine both intelligence with discernment. Allowing the right choice to be the only choice there is to make in a situation.

Emerald is wonderful at opening the heart chakra and will also stimulate a slow moving chakra. Since it is a stone of regeneration and regrowth it can help to assist ridding yourself of negativity in your life. It is said to also bring prosperity into ones life but one should not wear it constantly because it can trigger negative emotions.
In healing Emerald is helpful in the recovery after infectious diseases and illnesses concerning the spleen, heart, spine, muscles and sooths the eyes. It has a detoxifying effect on the liver also. It is also said to assist in the healing of diabetes an alleviate rheumatism. Its green ray of energy is said to assist healing of malignant conditions and worn around the neck emerald was believed to ward off epilepsy.

Emerald is associated with the astrological signs of Taurus, Gemini & Aries.

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog!


My name is Starlene, thanks for visiting my blog!

I like to write about different metaphysical topics such as astrology, reiki, love, gemstone & crystals, how to live an inspired life and other spiritual topics. I own several websites that you can check out under the links to the side of the blog.
I am a full time self-taught entrepreneur. I teach Reiki, offer intuitive readings, an a professional astrologer, I give astrological consultations. I am a metaphysical gemologist and a jewelery designer.

I also have a radio show about these kinds of things that you can tune in to! Basically my work online is similar to one of those crystal-metaphysical shops that you find around town, only I do it all online!

Feel free to comment on my blog and or contact me if you have any questions about the things I write about. I am not an expert on everything but I do know a lot of things about many subjects. It has been my passion in life to explore and understand the metaphysical world and in doing so I share some of what I have learned through this blog!


Welcome and Namaste, Starlene Breiter RMT