Thursday, October 4, 2007

Metaphysical Healing Properties of Garnet

Today's article comes from something that is dear to my heart. Gemstones are fascinating to me, not only are they beautiful things that mother earth has given us, they are full of wonderful and vibrant healing energies. You will find that I blog about many different gemstones and crystals... Enjoy this article I have written!

Namaste Star

Garnet comes in a variety of colors ranging from pink to dark red or brown, almost appearing black. It is a very grounding stone that works with the root or base chakra. It is helpful at regenerating the chakras as well as energizing them.

Garnet is a popular stone that is often times faceted into jewelery or even worn as a raw gemstone as well.

Garnet is said to inspire creativity and is wonderful at employing energy at any stages of a project to enhance creativity and bring inspiration. It also inspires love and devotion. It can also control the Kundalini energy and aid in sexual potency.

Physically garnet stimulates your metabolism and regenerated the body, it is strongly connected to the pituitary gland, blood heart and lungs. Garnet is helpful at purifying, cleansing and elimination that which is in disorder, in the physical, emotional or spiritual bodies.

Garnet is said to begin stability and prosperity to business matters, especially square cut garnet.

Garnet can also assist one with past life recall, by placing a garnet on ones third eye while meditating. Garnet activates other crystals amplifying their effect.

There are several varieties of garnet that also have other attributes associated with those types.

Garnet is associated with the astrological signs of Leo, Virgo, Capricorn & Aquarius.

You can find more articles about gemstones and crystals that I have written on my website: http://lightandlovereiki.com/Crystals/crystals.html I am still growing that part of my website, every week I contribute a few more articles about gemstones and crystals. Feel free to check it out and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog!


My name is Starlene, thanks for visiting my blog!

I like to write about different metaphysical topics such as astrology, reiki, love, gemstone & crystals, how to live an inspired life and other spiritual topics. I own several websites that you can check out under the links to the side of the blog.
I am a full time self-taught entrepreneur. I teach Reiki, offer intuitive readings, an a professional astrologer, I give astrological consultations. I am a metaphysical gemologist and a jewelery designer.

I also have a radio show about these kinds of things that you can tune in to! Basically my work online is similar to one of those crystal-metaphysical shops that you find around town, only I do it all online!

Feel free to comment on my blog and or contact me if you have any questions about the things I write about. I am not an expert on everything but I do know a lot of things about many subjects. It has been my passion in life to explore and understand the metaphysical world and in doing so I share some of what I have learned through this blog!


Welcome and Namaste, Starlene Breiter RMT