Friday, August 6, 2010

Little Vacation but Home Sweet Home


I have been on a little vacation from blogging for a while and even when I have been posting something, it has been sparse. Lots of things have been transpiring in my life lately, most wonderful ~ amazing things that I am going to happily share with the world through this blog... So those that are with me here on this healing journey -- Stay tuned, to hear more from me, more often!

I also wanted to share a few new links with everyone too. I have been using Facebook as a tool to share some of the things I am up to. I created several pages there that I offer different services through. I also do little contests and give stuff away on them too,, take a look at them and please share them with others!



http://facebook.com/StarleneBreiterRMT
- this is my personal page, I post astrology musings and other things I am up to here

http://facebook.com/SpiritJewelers
- This is where I share my beautiful jewelery creations with the world!

http://facebook.com/RocksAndReiki - This is where we share the new rocks that are posted on the Rocks And Reiki site & the new Rocks and Reiki Etsy shop

http://facebook.com/LightAndLoveReiki - This is where we post updates about the Light And Love Reiki site and we are soon starting a Reiki shared on the page too!

So check those out, we post on the pages fairly regularly and love connecting with others through Facebook. It has been a wonderful networking tool and way to meet lots of great people. And for those of you that wonder how on earth I do all this stuff... I have enlisted the help of Ann (my mother) and Ellie (my daughter) to pull it all together and make it happen! So thanks to them, this is all possible :)

Soooo see ya soon & check out those links!

Much Love, Starlene

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog!


My name is Starlene, thanks for visiting my blog!

I like to write about different metaphysical topics such as astrology, reiki, love, gemstone & crystals, how to live an inspired life and other spiritual topics. I own several websites that you can check out under the links to the side of the blog.
I am a full time self-taught entrepreneur. I teach Reiki, offer intuitive readings, an a professional astrologer, I give astrological consultations. I am a metaphysical gemologist and a jewelery designer.

I also have a radio show about these kinds of things that you can tune in to! Basically my work online is similar to one of those crystal-metaphysical shops that you find around town, only I do it all online!

Feel free to comment on my blog and or contact me if you have any questions about the things I write about. I am not an expert on everything but I do know a lot of things about many subjects. It has been my passion in life to explore and understand the metaphysical world and in doing so I share some of what I have learned through this blog!


Welcome and Namaste, Starlene Breiter RMT