Friday, January 2, 2009

Tarot Cards....

I like to pull some cards as a general reflection to things going on in the world and with myself. Often times when I do this I feel it relates to society and myself as a whole. It is interesting to see the relationship between what I perceive in the world and what I perceive in my own life.

So today I pulled three cards out of my Aquarian Tarot deck...

I used the past, present, future spread...

Past - Six of Pentacles - This card is half way between the 2 of pentacles and the 10 of pentacles so it contains energy from both sides of the pentacle spectrum. This card talks about having or not having the ability to do something. Because it is a 6 and lies in the middle of the suit it does not necessarily mean one or the other, but a possible mixture of things. I feel like us as society are able to straighten things out, we have the tools,,,, but are we ready for the challenge? It is up to use individually to make that decision, so just take a moment to ask yourself... Is it time yet or do I continue to postpone this until a later date?





Present - High Priestess -
This card tells you to look into yourself, for the magic that lies in all of us... What magic is there that you might not have been tapping into before? What things can you return to to help better the situation presented with the first card? I know we all have "stuff" to deal with, so ask yourself what stuff you want to release and better and then ask yourself where in my soul can I come up with those answers... The High Priestess tells us answers are there, just are you looking for them in the right places?






Future - Three of Pentacles -
This card talks about enlisting assistance from other! What a fitting card to have as the future card.. We as humans need to band together to make things work and move in a positive direction. We need to recognise that we are all from the same place and have the same basic needs. When we realize that the butterfly flapping its wings in one part of the world will cause a thunderstorm or better yet a rainbow on the other side of the earth,,, THAT is when we start to move forward!





One of my favorite quotes and I cant remember where I got this one from is... No branches of a tree is foolish enough to fight amongst themselves... Ponder that for a moment.

So basically I am seeing the scattered stuff flying all around out there, the crazy worry that is undoubtedly plaguing some of us and those that choose to focus on the positive side of things. We have the tools to fix this, so ask yourself what side of the High Priestess are you on? The side where your scattered with the tools, or the side where you called onto others and formed a union to heal, love, grow and be prosperous?

I know where I am :)

Blessings of Light, Starlene
www.unfogginthefuture.com

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog!


My name is Starlene, thanks for visiting my blog!

I like to write about different metaphysical topics such as astrology, reiki, love, gemstone & crystals, how to live an inspired life and other spiritual topics. I own several websites that you can check out under the links to the side of the blog.
I am a full time self-taught entrepreneur. I teach Reiki, offer intuitive readings, an a professional astrologer, I give astrological consultations. I am a metaphysical gemologist and a jewelery designer.

I also have a radio show about these kinds of things that you can tune in to! Basically my work online is similar to one of those crystal-metaphysical shops that you find around town, only I do it all online!

Feel free to comment on my blog and or contact me if you have any questions about the things I write about. I am not an expert on everything but I do know a lot of things about many subjects. It has been my passion in life to explore and understand the metaphysical world and in doing so I share some of what I have learned through this blog!


Welcome and Namaste, Starlene Breiter RMT