Thursday, March 19, 2015

ADVISE FOR HEALERS

In times of need, it is natural for us to want to know what someone is struggling with. 

Sometimes, the information in such a case is quite private. Depending on the individual, some are open about what needs to be healed. 

It is respectful to refrain from prying or giving unsolicited advice or readings to the person seeking healing. 

Additionally, inserting yourself without permission is unethical.

When you create an environment where the person can express themselves if they wish, rather than asking questions about their healing path, you open the door to helping them heal. When people are ill, they sometimes don't want to talk about it while other times they do. There are many people who do not want to focus on the negative aspects of being ill. People often prefer to view themselves as healthy and healed.

It is not much help to give someone in need of healing information, such as "It will be all right", or "Don't worry, at least it is not such-and-such." Truthfully, you don't know what someone is living through unless they tell you.

It is my humble opinion that if someone wants you to know, they will tell you.

You can send the person love, prayers, Reiki, or any other type of healing if they ask for it. In that case, be that person and don't try to pry into their inner-mind when they do not want to be there. Don't be too intrusive. You need to avoid saying "it will be OK". It is not within your control to influence another person's healing. The moment one speaks from that space, and says, "It'll be OK". They are talking from their ego.

Spread love and compassion in the manner that you are asked and able to. Let go of the need to make things OK.

XO ~ Starlene Breiter

No comments:

Welcome to my Blog!


My name is Starlene, thanks for visiting my blog!

I like to write about different metaphysical topics such as astrology, reiki, love, gemstone & crystals, how to live an inspired life and other spiritual topics. I own several websites that you can check out under the links to the side of the blog.
I am a full time self-taught entrepreneur. I teach Reiki, offer intuitive readings, an a professional astrologer, I give astrological consultations. I am a metaphysical gemologist and a jewelery designer.

I also have a radio show about these kinds of things that you can tune in to! Basically my work online is similar to one of those crystal-metaphysical shops that you find around town, only I do it all online!

Feel free to comment on my blog and or contact me if you have any questions about the things I write about. I am not an expert on everything but I do know a lot of things about many subjects. It has been my passion in life to explore and understand the metaphysical world and in doing so I share some of what I have learned through this blog!


Welcome and Namaste, Starlene Breiter RMT